Thank you for your interest – we welcome you to join our Baldini’s family! Please review the openings below. If you find a job that interests you, submit your application online or in-person at Baldini’s Human Resources (2nd floor of the casino). If you have any questions, please call Human Resources at 775-358-0116.
For decades, Baldini’s Casino has been the local favorite place for fun, food, and entertainment. In addition to being a local’s favorite, we strive to do everything we can to make Baldini’s one of the best places to work! When you are at Baldini’s, you are considered a part of our family. We are proud to say more than half of our staff has remained employed with us for over 10 years! We offer competitive and generous benefits for our amazing team members.
Insurance & Wellness
We offer comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance to all eligible team members and their dependents. In addition, we offer supplemental coverage including life insurance, disability, hospital confinement, and more.
Paid Time Off & Other Pay
Whether you need to relax, travel, or be with family, we understand the need to take time off work. We offer generous vacation accrual, personal and family leave, and holiday pay.
We are proud of all of our team members! It is important for us to recognize those that go above and beyond their normal daily duty. Each month, we acknowledge those who best represent the spirit of Baldini’s. Team members who are recognized receive numerous awards including additional paid time off, cash awards, gift cards, department party, and more! There is also a yearly recognition celebration with surprise prizes.
We offer a number of other perks including:
- Complimentary FREE meal during work hours (includes free coffee, juice, soda)
- Enjoy 20% off in our gift shop and diner – at any time!
- Discounted rates and free passes at local fitness centers
- And more!
We are currently seeking a full-time Security Officer. The Security Officer is responsible for security/safety/loss control operations during assigned shift to promote a secure environment within Baldini’s, and maintain high quality levels of customer service.
We are currently seeking an experienced HVAC technician to join our engineering team!
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC/R, electrical, and plumbing.
- Repairs or replaces defective equipment, components or wiring.
- Inspects and tests electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, to ensure compatibility and safety of systems
- Repairs or replaces wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Ensures that all work is performed in a safe and prudent manner.
- Inform supervisor as to the status of work performed and any problems that arise in the facility.
- Be 21 years or older
- Have Electrical/Electrician experience and/or HVAC/Refrigeration experience
- Have English language proficiency: read; write; speak.
- Be able to work full time. Including Holidays, weekends, evenings.
- Have High School diploma or GED
- Be able to lift up 50 lbs