WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH YOU HAVE EVERYTHING and Baldini’s Casino is doing our very best to protect that.
We continuously and closely work within Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health and Nevada Gaming Control Board procedures to insure your safety and our compliance.
DEEP CLEANING BEFORE REOPENING Baldini’s has hired a top company, Spotless Rhino, to professionally clean and disinfect all hard and soft surfaces in accordance with current specifications.
STEPPED UP AND CONTINUOUS CLEANING You’ll be glad to know we have increased the size of our Housekeeping Staff and the Spotless Rhino crew which is responsible for hourly sanitation has been increased by 33%. Additionally, all employees are cross trained in cleaning protocols. We are using a specialized disinfectant cleaner, SQB500. In areas where that may not be best, we are using the recommended alcohol solution. We are immediately modifying practices and procedures as new information develops and becomes available.
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE TRAINED ON
1. The proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
2. How to prevent the spread of infectious disease, including, without limitation, social distancing, hand washing, masking, and best practices to retard the spreading of germs.
3. Proper gaming procedures.
4. Proper technique for hand washing, on-going use of hand sanitizer, sneezing, and other personal hygiene.
5. How to recognize Covid-19 symptoms whether among themselves or among patrons.
6. What to do if they are in any way not feeling well, either at home or at work.
7. How to swiftly respond to and report all suspected cases of COVID-19 on property to their supervisors and human resources.
8. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all employees to protect patrons as well as themselves and to minimize the potential for products to become contaminated.
9. Disinfecting shared equipment and correct techniques for using or moving it, for example: phones, computers, pantry tools, and time clocks.
WE ARE CONTINUALLY HELPING YOU
HOUSE SIGNAGE AND VIDEO REMINDERS
There are health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks, face coverings, and gloves. Video displays include health practices and distancing reminders.
HAND SANITIZER is readily available throughout the facility.
Occupancy on the casino floor, restaurants and Sierra Room are limited to 50% of the official fire code capacity until such time as guidelines are updated.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY AT THIS TIME
Casino Floor – 930
Brickyard Grill – 62
Empire Diner – 75
Taphouse Grill – 93
Sierra Room – 300
STRATEGIC PLACEMENT Slot machines are configured and chairs removed to allow recommended physical separation between guests. Casino supervisors and managers are ensuring guests do not congregate around slots. The gaming floor, access to cashiers, sportsbook counter, Players Club desk, bars, restaurants, and other service areas are configured to accommodate social distancing.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE EVEN WHERE YOU MIGHT NOT THINK
Gaming devices, Keno, sportsbook, ATM machines, cages, Players Club desk, bars and restaurants, cashiers, vault, employee break areas, back of house, maintenance, parking lot, and gift shop areas and personnel have well defined protocols and procedures to best insure disinfection and cross contamination abatement.